Wednesday, November 21, 2012

some pseudo-haiku vi

i.
Grace lives in the space
sincere smiles are found that
at one time held tears

ii.
Friends to non-lovers
Boys to men, soul-bound brothers -
How far, you and I!

iii.
Me forward, you back
The time change brings us nearer -
Nice, but not enough

iv.
Seventh day of summer -
Depending on the hemisphere,
Warmth or jealousy

v.
Sweet, foreign crushes
on number-poets happen -
Strange perhaps, but true

vi.
Change comes, but slowly -
Three steps forward, two steps back
Its sweet time, taken

vii.
Bravery, be mine
Not by pill or liquid - no
Rise from the heart, true

viii.
Preach, inner demons!
Scream the hymns I need to hear -
Sing me to the Light!

ix.
With or without you
I'll laugh, cry, dance my style
My world spins on
















No comments:

Post a Comment