Friday, September 14, 2012

tumbling & a change-up

I've been in a quiet state as of late, but recently got the urge to change up the blog a bit. Added a few more pages, changed the look of things. Aside from this, I started a new blog over on Tumblr just for the hell of it, cleverly titled, A Blog of Joy & (Dis)quiet II. ;-) If you're in need of a gorgeous wasting or killing of time, come "follow" me - or at least wander nearby - and we can post and reblog strange and wonderful photos, music, and links together. Yes? Alright then!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I love the new header. I've subscribed by email, since I'm not in my google account much to blog as of late, and I don't want to miss anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, I'm so glad! We haven't "chatted" in a bit. You and yours been doing okay?

      Delete