Tuesday, March 15, 2011

wishes for my brothers and sisters

Today, for the first time since the earthquake and tsunami struck Japan, I watched images of the natural disaster and all of its after effects. My heart goes out to my brothers and sisters there on the other side of the world enduring what they are. From the safety of my home, I watch videos of many thousands of people's lives being completely turned upside down and washed away - visions of which nightmares are made.

I wish for them all the strength and support in the world as they move forward during this calamity. I wish for them the emotional and physical resilience to keep going, one step at a time. I wish for them clarity, to see that midst their fear and suffering, they're being provided with exactly what they need in order to move from one moment to the next. I wish for them healing tears as they mourn all they've lost. I wish for them psychic anchors to the immortal parts of themselves that are infinite and untouched by any human plight. I wish for them a sense of connection with each other as they face all that they are, and that knowing they're together helps them be less afraid. I wish for them to have their basic human needs taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible, and for the world to reach out, giving what they can. I wish for them the remembrance that all is temporary and that the chaos of today will eventually fade in to another's calm. I wish for them to know that they are loved and being taken care of. I wish them peace.

2 comments: