I have been thoughtfully presented with the "Versatile Blogger Award" from the author of one of my newfound pleasures to read, Autism Mom Rising. While I'm not entirely convinced I deserve this award, I definitely appreciate the love with which it was given. Tradition would have me pass the award on to seven other bloggers I feel are deserving of it, as well as sharing seven facts about myself.
I've already passed awards on in the past couple of months. So instead, I will break with tradition, and just direct everyone to my list of favorites in the sidebar and assure you that all of the sites, teachers, and fellow bloggers that I have listed there are awesome and worthy of exploration. I really get something worthwhile from each of them.
Thank you, Autism Mom Rising! It's been fun - and enlightening - getting to know you and Alex from your blog, hearing about your experiences.
Seven Random (and probably not too interesting) Things About Me
1. I prefer woven floss to waxed - and if it's minty, all the better!
2. I'm an HGTV junkie. Before/after pictures are so satisfying to me.
3. My iPod inscription: "my wars and triumphs are laid away in you"
4. My keyboard is wireless.
5. I love the Crystal Lite.
6. I once had a pair of yellow Converse.
7. I enjoy sending and receiving handwritten letters and postcards.