Monday, September 27, 2010

some pseudo-haiku v

i.
Tornado fan blows -
the whirring roar sublimates
man asleep on floor

ii.
Your stories and your
profession tell us nothing -
Won't you BE instead?

iii.
Hob-blob of nothing -
Only this will you find here -
Read with hunger!

iv.
Mother Earth's countless
brown fingers, green, leafy tips
love to wave "hello"

v.
Your tongue, your soft lips -
these speak to me your love in
ways your words cannot

vi.
The colors! The sounds!
Why do we not spend more time
Worshiping outdoors?

vii.
Too personally?
Yes, that's just how I take it -
with a drip of honey

viii.
Bliss recovery -
the world joins in and time
becomes a joke

ix.
Escaping the Tao -
Erecting one's own kingdom -
A pure fool's errand

4 comments:

  1. love, Love, LOVE this! Excellent. Love poetry but I absolutely cannot write it. Nothing comes because I cannot think in pictures... so alas, I do prose. Keep it coming. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the Love - I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, these are, as usual, freakin' brilliant! I'm so glad you blog, my friend.

    ReplyDelete