Wednesday, December 16, 2009

some pseudo-haiku III

i.

Dowsing for Goodness

You find it deep underneath -

Dig, dig! It's flowing!


ii.

Late night radio

Consoling, reassuring

Loyal companion


iii.

Changelessness remains

an impossibility,

inexhaustibly


iv.

Memories surface

I offer rafts to most, but you

You I'll let drown


v.

"Of course, we're not true.

I won't tell if you don't tell,"

Trouble said to Time.


vi.

The best times I've had:

You, one way or another

were always nearby


vii.

Bright side: We both

seem to have learned our lessons -

And by we, I mean me


viii.

I'd rather be lost

on my own path, than stealing

glances at your map


ix.

There, there, dreaming one

You'll know yourself as Life again

Gently, you'll wake




2 comments:

  1. you are brilliant! these are SO satisfying to read. thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete