Tuesday, October 27, 2009

some pseudo-haiku II

i.

I offer nothing

that someone else could not - but

still I offer true


ii.

Alone on the bus -

Faces forward, no one speaks -

Why not say hello?


iii.

The breathing slows down -

The lips part, sleep takes over -

Intimacy stirs


iv.

Hate leaves residue,

but keep scrubbing - because

your Soul is worth the shine


v.

You've someone else to

make it with, but before going,

let me lick the spoon


vi.

We are remembered -

Lost, we wander aimlessly -

Truth will hold vigil


vii.

The fresh, new carpet -

How it serves our dirty soles

and thoughtless footsteps!


viii.

That you spilled your guts,

I love! That you left me

Swifferless, not so much


ix.

Madness emailed me -

Remaining cordial, again,

I clicked "unsubscribe"





No comments:

Post a Comment